Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 3 and 4

Day 3 was good... Day 4 CAVE but it was a Weight Watchers 2 point dark chocolate turtle bar. It was well worth it and my eating has been a lot better since I am going on my strict diet. I will stay strong against chocolate this week and I will also continue not to eat an unhealthy dessert and no eating after 9pm. I guess that means I better eat marino ices now! I have so many because apparently they are now made with soy protein and josh is allergic. I bought them for him since he has been sick all weekend (again). That is that. I bought so much fruit this week. I love bulk shopping at BJ's.

Hoping to get a lot of response cards tomorrow. I need some sunshine in this process because this whole weekend has been filled with disappointment!

However, next Sunday... 200 crumbs cupcakes coming up :) I'll explain next week!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment