Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 2

Well, Day 1 with my new diet was very difficult. I had to adjust a bit from my daily chocolate and desserts. As far as eating after 9, unfortuately I did. I had 2 rice cakes with peanut butter at 9:45 pm. Not ideal, but I was famished after a successful night program at school. Being on your feet in heels with a crowded gymnasium filled with eager incoming 9th graders bombarding you with questions can make you very very hungry! Tonight I know I will eat a late dinner, but I should be done before 9pm and if not, that will be it for the evening. We had a delayed opening and I did not calculate time well and ended up grabbing rice krispies and a banana with skim milk and 1/2 grapefruit for breakfast. Peanut butter is a lifesaver. I never thought I would say that.

Anyway, a disappointing 3 responses. I hope we get more today! I want minimum 5 today!

Love,
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment