Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Frustrations

Let me tell you, people who know they are coming to the wedding no matter what, should stop procrastinating and put the damn response card in the mail! It is very frustrating! We invited so many people and although it is nice that we will have a smaller intimate affair, I am disappointed with a few people. I guess as the cliche goes, you live and learn who your true friends are. Quite disappointing to do it this way. Anyway, to push aside this frustration I am starting a new "thing" to keep myself on task and accountable. I have been chocolate crazzzzzy every day. I have to have my afternoon fix of chocolate and my nightly fix of dessert. Most of my desserts at night are mock desserts and relatively healthy, but I will have a few rules and will try to blog about this for the next 45 days. 45 days- no chocolate, no unhealthy desserts, no eating after 9pm. I am hoping to see more results! There are two exception dates to the rule: Valentine's Day, the chocolate holiday and February 16, national counselors week breakfast. But let me make it that far and then I will set rules for those days. I am very happy with my weight loss and my inches that I have dropped, (my wedding gown was very big on me) but I am struggling to get to "wedding weight" (my trainer would kill me for talking weight.... only inches suzanne) and I have put in so much effort and time in the gym, what is 45 days compared to a couple years? So here we go, as of tomorrow... 45 days until the wedding...

45 (or close to) days free of chocolate, eating after 9pm and fattening desserts! Wish me luck and I hope this will hold me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment