Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Neglect, but keeping strong

So I stopped posting when I got sick with pharyngitis. Although I have not been perfect on my no chocolate, no junk food plan, I have stuck to not eating after 9pm. I have also cut back on certain foods severely and in return, I have dropped another 4 lbs in 2 weeks! 1 lb to go until I hit "wedding weight." In other news, we are less than a month to go, in fact Sunday was the day! We are now 28 days away. Responses are in, some disappointing, but what can you do besides live and learn who your true friends are. Either way I am getting super excited. We have a 2 hour wedding planning meeting on Wednesday! However, my grandfather is not doing well so please cross your fingers that he can have surgery 2/14 and that he has a speedy recovery to make it to my wedding. I know he will be devastated if he can't as he missed my bat mitzvah as we pulled him out of the hospital that day after they were virtually killing him...
it's an intense time and I am doing my best to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment